Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lately...

Lately I've been quoting every teen movie script out there all day to Dula Dip via G-chat. "I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like 3 pieces of licorice."

Lately I've thinking of a vacation, somewhere...anywhere.

Lately I've been craving Fall and Winter.

Lately I've developed a slight case of narcolepsy during the day, because my addictive personality has been consumed with Yoville and I don't sleep anymore.

10 comments:

La Pixie said...

oh, I have been ACHING for Fall!! and Winter.

(Mean Girls?)

Bon Don said...

Right!!?? I'm done with sweating!
Clueless :)

Kellie said...

Mmmmm... Bacon. :)

drollgirl said...

heh heh. you are making me snicker with that quote. and i hope you can take a nice vacation soon.

Desert Rat said...

Lately it's freezing over here like fall! 58 degrees today. Frezzing.

Your positive sister is very depressed today...it will be OK. The day was not all bad it just had some very sucky moments. But I do have my physical on Monday.

If your sister wasn't jobless she would send for you.
I Love you Always

Aline said...

lol!

I want fall too! yesterday was so hot...

Ron said...

Vacation?!?!
Come visit me in Michigan...Detroit! We can go for a drive by mooning!

Keeley said...

I am loving this lately blog, I may copy you! And link back to my inspiration of course. Hugs to you BD!

Desert Rat said...

I hate yua face right now....did you change your number! Hi cause I'm your sister so I should KNOW THESE THINGS HELLO!!! Rat bastard!

Sandra said...

Sleep? What is this thing you call sleep?
Love the name of your blog! And really, who does throw a cupcake?